On today’s Friday Happy Hour episode, I’m joined by Carrie Boan, aka “The Brain Diva!”
This is a lively discussion about life, kids, concussions and brain health!
Listen in as Carries shares with me:
- Her (very) personal experiences with concussion – and what it taught her about science and love!
- How concussions and their effects are physical, neural, emotional and spiritual!
- How environment and genetics might be responsible for susceptibility to concussions, their severity and how well a person bounces back!
- Her work with entrepreneurs – especially women – in the areas of brain health, productivity and happiness!
- Her belief – and evidence – of a “spirit connection” in the brain!
- How her son is working on her grandchildren’s brains!
Carrie lays out some awesome stuff here that MIGHT just help your brain get better!
Here’s the link: Friday Happy Hour on Four Pillar Fitness podcast with Carrie Boan!