For a long time, women thought weight training was for men or athletes or “someone else.”
Not anymore. We’ve learned that strength training has so many benefits for women that we simply can’t pretend it ISN’T for them!
Join me as I explore 7 common questions I’ve gotten over the last 2+ decades from women about strength training.
In this episode, I share these cool truths about weight and strength training:
- Why it can be the difference maker in losing weight – and keeping it off!
- How it can help you feel better during your period!
- Why it’s light years ahead of aerobics and cardio for giving you the lean, attractive physique you’re looking for!
- Why it’s the best form of exercise for women who really enjoy real food! (You know, like burgers and the occasional dessert!)
- Why it’s never too late to start!
I hope you’ll join me!
As always, your thoughts are welcome and please feel free to share this podcast with your friends!
Keep the faith and keep after it!