I’ve been around the Youth Training and Fitness field for 20 years and I’ve made enough mistakes to know I don’t know everything.However, I DO know that parents and coaches are still committing some “deadly sins” when it comes to training youth athletes!Listen in as I share 5 of those “deadly sins.”
- Why over-specialization is a major problem for your youth athletes!
- Why linear speed is over-coached, over-emphasized and overrated!
- Why “sport-specific training” is a crock of BS!
- Why loading movement too soon could be a fast path to serious injury!
- Why your kids shouldn’t be working out like you!
- Why our desire for instant gratification is a problem for your youth athlete!
As always, I’d love to hear your thoughts!