Everywhere you look, there seem to be fitness coaches, strength and conditioning coaches, personal trainers and others in the fitness profession who are trying as hard as they can to suck.
They seem to be trying to be terrible.
I’m one of those people who believes that if you really want something and are willing to work at getting it, you should have it. 😉
So I thought I’d do my part to help those folks get what they want.Join me as I lay out my 5 Surefire Ways to be a Crappy Coach or Trainer.
I’ll share some can’t fail, idiot-proof strategies for sucking at coaching or training fitness clients.
- How to make sure your clients feel like they have absolutely no say in anything that happens in their fitness and nutrition programs!
- A can’t-miss social media strategy to make sure YOU are the absolute star of every post on every platform!
- How to make sure “accountability” works for you – and only you!
- How being a terrible parent is a great strategy for coaching your clients!
- The best way to ensure that you get all the stuff, recognition and influence you deserve – and how to make sure your clients know THAT’S what really matters!
- How to use fear, pain, scorn and embarrassment as motivational tools!
If you follow my advice, I guarantee you will be the crappiest trainer or coach your clients have ever had!
For those of you who want to be better, there’s some light at the end of this tunnel for you!
Be sure to listen through to the end!
Keep the faith and keep after it!
Please share this episode with someone who would enjoy and benefit from it!
Here’s the links to the episode:
Catch me on Instagram @coachphilhueston